This broad but challenging role is incredibly varied and aimed at those who are organised and like to multi-task. Whilst working on reception, the successful candidate will be expected to welcome visitors, manage the switchboard and help the Facilities Manager in the daily running of the offices. In addition, the successful candidate will also need to support the Chairman, Group Managing Director and Finance Director in an Executive Assistant capacity as well as support the Human Resources Director in specific HR activities.
The role will involve running internal events as well as producing presentations and helping develop our Group social media accounts. Full support and training will be given to ensure that the individual can manage this effectively.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to gain a real insight into the running of an events business and will give the candidate the opportunity to follow a number of different paths and develop their career within the Montgomery Group.
• Specific PA responsibility for the Chairman, Group Managing Director and Group Finance Director
• Creating presentations for Group Company days
• Co-ordinating and running Group events throughout the year
• Supporting the HR Director in her day-to-day duties
• Supporting the Office Manager
• Helping develop the Groups social media strategy
• Managing reception, switchboard and meeting rooms
• Forming part of the London Offices social committee