Below is the current programme of webinars. They are regularly adding to the programme, as they confirm more sessions with presenters.
Check back regularly to see the newly-added webinars. You are guaranteed that the programme on this page will always be up-to-date and include all confirmed webinars.
- Event site design principles-3rd July
- Introduction to event site management-7th July
- Event insurance 101-10th July
- Rigging for events how to get into it-14th July
- Event Management & Incident command-17th July
- Event Management Plans in Picture-21st July
- Selecting a medical supplier for your event-24th July
- Introduction to laser display safety for events-28th July
- Volunteer does not mean cannon fodder- 31st July
These webinars are FREE to attend.
Here is the rest of the key info:
- You need to register for each webinar individually.
- Capacity is limited for each webinar.
- The date and time for each webinar is in the bottom-right of the graphics.
- All times are GMT+1 (local time in Dublin, Ireland)
- Webinars are scheduled for 60 – 90 minutes each.
- There is one topic per webinar.
FULL INFO: https://www.safeevents.ie/blog/eventinsights-schedule
To apply for this job please visit www.safeevents.ie.