Website Porsche GB
Porsche Cars GB has a strong heritage. Since our inception we have been committed to delivering the highest level of customer service and recognise that our staff are our strongest asset. An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for a talented individual to join the Events Department. Our Intern Training Programme offers outstanding individuals a chance to gain invaluable experience and allows them the perfect start to their career.
This is a Placement Year position for a candidate currently studying an Events Management Undergraduate degree at University, seeking a placement for their 3rd year. The role will commence in August 2021. Please ensure that you have read and understood the requirements of the role before applying.
Responsible for all elements of Event delivery within the Porsche Experience Centre, and to work with internal teams to assist in the management and delivery of all events.
- Conduct facility tours where necessary and when required.
- Prepare client proposals.
- Prepare initial client budgets.
- Event interdepartmental liaison
- Assisting in production of working documents for each event, distribution throughout the team ensuring accuracy and understanding from each party.
- Key point of contact for clients during on-site events.
- Assisting with logistics and delivery of incentive and conference events
- Assistance with event systems and procedures
- Liaison with external suppliers with joint event responsibility.
- Daily venue checks, and room set-ups.
- Input to PCGB systems, including CAP.
- Liaison with PCGB departments.
- Regular updates in Porsche Experience centre calendars and booking systems, detailing provisional and confirmed events.
- Assisting in the Experience Centres use of social media
- Keeping check of stock (pens, paper, notepads, lanyards, cards, brochures etc.)
- Customer facing responsibility – building relationships with customers on events & general visitors to PEC, communicating face to face to develop this.
- Regular meetings with Event Executive to update on progress with each event, ensuring that all information is captured and relayed to the Porsche Experience Centre Team where relevant (car bookings, restaurant bookings, driving consultant bookings etc.)
- To keep regularly updated on potential competitors and offers available.
- To be solely responsible for all internal bookings & training booked through Porsche Cars GB Ltd.
- Regular meetings at head office (Reading) to meet with other departments & training
The above list of Core Specific Responsibilities is not exhaustive. The Job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time in line with their ability. The Company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements. The job holder is required to sign their acceptance of the job profile.
- Competitive salary
- Free tea and coffee making facilities
- Access to hundreds of online discounts through the My Discounts portal
- Training and development activities throughout your internship
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Those who pass the first stage will be offered a telephone interview on 20th January 2021. The final stage of the process will be an assessment centre on 22nd February 2021, after which the successful candidate will be notified.
Please note that subject to the volume of applications received we may bring forward our application deadline and would recommend you make your application to the programme at the earliest possible convenience to ensure you do not miss out.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
To apply for this job please visit www.ratemyplacement.co.uk.