To assist the Operations Team in the running a number of events in the departments’ portfolio and provide an operational support service to exhibitors, as specified by the Operations Manager.
• Great communication, both written and verbal
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office Package and ability to learn bespoke database and accounts packages
• Customer Service Experience focused
• Administration – keeping up to date show information and correspondence.
• Exhibitor Manuals – Monitor responses, reply to, act on and file forms and information from exhibitors.
• Communication – written and verbal with exhibitors, contractors, show teams & venues.
• On-site – work in the organisers office, answering exhibitor and contractor queries. This will mean working occasional weekends.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A MONTGOMERY OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
• Communicating with exhibitors and contractors via phone and email
• Work closely with the event team, including the Sales and Marketing teams
• Updating exhibitor lists for shows
• Auditing between exhibitor lists and floorplans
• Attend Show Update Meetings
• Professional behaviour at all times
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• To work with teams and individuals collaboratively, proactively and positively
• Strong team ethic
• A high-performance level, ensuring goals are met as a minimum
• Regular 1 to 1 with Line manager
• Regular performance and development reviews
• Training schemes
• Corporate Gym discount
• Wellbeing at work
• Paid leave for charity/voluntary work
• Cycle to work scheme
• Mentorship program
• Access to Manchester Square Gardens
• Annual Summer company day
• Annual Christmas party