Sequel is a London start-up, driven by a small team of accomplished community and event builders, scalers and leaders.
Our pioneering virtual festivals, in-person events, and communities engage speakers, attendees, and sponsors from the world’s largest companies and exciting start-ups.
Our core areas include: Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, AI Hardware, Computer Vision, Product-Led Growth and SaaS
We are looking for an exceptional graduate event producer to join our dream team and help us smash through our 2021 growth plans and beyond.
Some of our virtual events:
Product-Led Festival | Sales Enablement Festival | Product Marketing Off-Piste | Computer Vision Festival | Future of SaaS Festival
Some of our in-person events:
Product Marketing World | Sales Enablement World | AI Accelerator World
As an event producer, you are responsible for the planning, creation, and delivery of industry-leading B2B global event series (virtual and in-person) across our portfolio.
You’ll gain experience in everything from, event production, marketing, and sales. It doesn’t stop here – after a short time its realistic that you’ll get involved in overseeing a team, producing events in new markets or helping us grow in new directions.
We should probably mention we’re pretty fast-paced – if juggling isn’t for you, this role might not be either. It’s a great problem to have, but growing at pace means there’s A LOT to do and all with that “I need it yesterday” kinda deadline. We love it. We need you to, too.
No two days will be the same and we guarantee you’ll never get bored. Here are just some of the things you’ll get to own:
- Researching and identifying new markets and opportunities
- Shaping the event content focus, format and high-level agendas
- Sourcing and securing leading industry practitioners to speak
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to deliver growing sponsorship & tickets revenues
- Working with marketing to maximise attendance of high-quality attendees
- Contributing to content-led promotion, including video and social media.
- Creating and maintaining event websites
- Developing contacts with service providers, industry suppliers, and venues
- Sourcing, securing and negotiating event venues
- Running the event on-site, or virtually
Previous experience not necessary. We have all the tools to teach & support you. If you have the below we want to hear from you:
- A work ethic that’s second to none
- 2.1 Degree or above
- Commercially minded and curious, with an eye for new opportunities
- Confidence to communicate with, senior-level leaders, build and maintain long-lasting, strategic relationships
- The ability to grasp complex topics and spot trends across multiple markets
- A shrewd negotiator
- Excellent communication skills, specifically written English
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle several projects running simultaneously and meet deadlines
- A level-headed problem-solver with the ability to think on your feet, use your initiative and provide solutions
- An aptitude for technology
- Detail-oriented, extremely organised
- Creative, analytical, resourceful
- Strong sense of responsibility with a can-do attitude and confidence to hit the ground running from day one
- A people person who thrives in a fast-paced start-up, target -driven environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the confidence to collaborate with product stakeholders
- Salary £23,000 + bonus
- Unique opportunity to join a fast-growth start-up
- Real first-hand experience and across the entire virtual and in-person event production lifecycle
- International travel to events
- Career progression
- A fantastic working environment with a supportive and social team (and an office dog)
Link to apply: https://www.milkround.com/job/event-producer/sequel-media-ltd-job91624952