Across blended reality technology, immersive computing, commercial PCs, tablets, notebooks, printing, and leading innovation in 3D printing that will revolutionize the manufacturing industry like never before, we engineer experiences that amaze.
We are seeking ambitious students to join our Marketing Internship Programme and win alongside our remarkable team. Somebody who is ready to face challenges and most importantly learn, develop and grow within business.
This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from July 1st 2020 until July 30th 2021. We have roles within:
- Digital Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Marketing Operations
- Channel Marketing
- Events Management
For more information on the key responsibilities and tasks that you will encounter if successful, please refer to the bullet points below.
- Support and run marketing campaigns.
- Provide operational support for all marketing divisions.
- Create material to facilitate sales departments.
- Manage assets and improve online executions.
- Manage UK & Ireland social media accounts.
- Organise and host internal, partner and client events.
- To be eligible for our Internship Programme you must currently be an undergraduate student at a University in the United Kingdom.
- You must be enrolled into a degree which allows you to work for a year in industry as a placement year.
- Preferred degrees, but not essential, include Marketing, Communications and Business Management related courses.
Over 13 months, we’ll use our powers to give you a real experience of the most iconic technology global company, how to create, execute and celebrate business wins. Joining the team, you may play a role in managing budgets for social media campaigns, running cooperation with media partners and assisting with video adverts on new HP products. You will become the Marketing Guru everyone would want to have on their side.
Beyond that, you will train, practice and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP’s best professionals, learning also from senior managers that can help you take your career forward. Internal global competitions and games will expand your international network and cross-cultural experience.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work.
At HP, the future is yours to create.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.