Website Tramlines Festival
About the Role
Our volunteering roles are great for gaining insight into working at festivals, working alongside organisers & ticketing companies and problem solving in a high energy and fun environment.
You are helping to get everyone into the festival. Wristband exchange is a very customer focused role and a great opportunity to work on your experience in Customer service.
The last 12 years have been busy! Time always flies by, you work with a good bunch of like-minded people, as well as getting real insight into how things run at a festival and problem solving in high-energy environments.
- Shift lengths vary, as seen below. In exchange for your time you will receive a weekend wristband to the festival.
- Those completing double shifts e.g both shifts on the Saturday, you will receive food vouchers.
- Please select all the times that you are available (you can select as many as you wish).
- We require significantly more staff on our opening night and so would ask if possible, to make yourself available for the Friday shift, along with any other shifts you wish to assist with.
- The times of shifts may vary and will be 100% confirmed closer to the time.
To undertake unpaid voluntary work, as well as paid work in the UK, you must have the right to work either through your citizenship or a work visa.
Under the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act of 2006, Tramlines is required to check your right to work before we can allow you to start volunteering on the festival site.
You will be required to bring one original document (copies are not acceptable) to the event for viewing. The documents can either be a passport or visa. To see the full list of documents tha are acceptable please see here.
To apply for this job please visit tramlines.org.uk.